Thursday, April 17, 2008

The first have arrived!

The first of my daylilies I've ordered have arrived! Sure, I've still got some at my moms' house, but the first ones HERE have arrived :) Sabine Bauer, Spacecoast Gator Eye and Spacecoast Scrambled came yesterday! The other person I ordered daylilies from said they won't ship until our temps are a wee bit higher, and that's alright, because I'm pretty sure the ground is still frozen! Mom is keeping Over The Top for herself, but that's okay, I'll get splits next year. Ahh the joys of sandy loom soil. Not sure what type of soil is here yet, but can't wait to find out! Also received my daylily cookbook last week, very excited to try some recipes! I have plenty of blooms and buds to work with from my mom's garden as well. I need to get the full list from her, so I know what I have to work with!

No comments: